torsdag 24. november 2016

Mixed Media Notebook - Live Ustream Show - DT Scrapberry's

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you my little notebook I made with loads of Scrapberry's supplies and mixed media products Live on the Artists Live Ustream Channel. It's a christmassy project and it can be used for anything.

I made my book with Scrapberry's Christmas paper from last years line. These papers are called: "That Special time of the Year" line.

I also made a shakerbox in the top right corner and added loads of detail. If you would like to see the process of making this, please take a look at the video below.



I used a whole list of Scrapberry's products. If you would like to see the products used please go to my post on the Scrapberry's blog. 

A little closeup of the shaker box on the book that I've cut out from one of the diecuts in the diecut sheet found in the collection. All of the embellishements are also from Scrapberry's.

Thank you so much for stopping by me today and make sure to visit the Scrapberry's blog for more projects and fabolous inspiration. 


1 kommentar:

mosia sa...

So frosty! Beautiful!