tirsdag 29. november 2016

Finnabair Weekend - Class Project Part 3

Hello lovelies! It's time to share my third project for the Finnabair weekend at Bikuben the 11-13th of November. This class project was the first I made and we learned all about the use of sculpture medium in the "Verdigris" class.

For this class we made a shadowbox canvas.. I have to say that I wasn't really happy with the way mine turned out.. and I wasn't able to "fix" it in a way I would like it.. but I'm going to share it anyways. :)

So the kit was so filled to the brim with loads of lovelyness. All kinds of metals, fabric, lace and flowers. I added them to my frame and this is what I came up with.
I don't know why I do not like it that much but I do think it's because of the face. I didn't get it right I think. I like all my layers and the textures, and it was a fun project to make and of course you learn so much. You really can't see that spoon that we where suppose to use as a focal point. This piece is sprayed with Primary Elements and painted with gesso and metallique paints. 


I love the Finnabair Mechanicals. They are so easy alterable and they looked so good on this project.

You can see part of the spoon I used on my canvas. I have to say it was a fun class and I liked the project, I'm just not happy with my project. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :) 




1 kommentar:

Heather sa...

Beautiful project and so exciting to go to the class, I love the face. mask and all, it is gorgeous