mandag 9. mai 2016

Mixed Media Mini Album - DT Maya Road

Hello everyone! It's my day over at the Maya Road blog and this time I wanted to decorate a mini album cover and Maya Road has the best chipboard mini's ever. I also did a video tutorial on it :)


I've use loads of media on my mini album cover and loads of very pretty Maya Road flowers and other embellishments. I've also used Maya Road's doily dies.

 The album is a 5x5" Chipboard Album and comes in natural kraft. I've painted the whole album with white gesso and white crackle paint. Here's the video on how I made my album.



The crackle is gorgeous! I've use Finnabairs Crackle paste  and Lindy's Stamp Gang mist's. to color the crackles. I love the way they get highlighted with color.. 

I love this cute key from Maya Road. It's perfect on the spine of my album. The Felt roses are one of my favorite Maya Road flower. 

I'm entering my mini album in Lindy's stamp gang's moodboard challenge


These are the two product's I've used on my mini album: 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Would love to hear what you think :) 




1 kommentar:

Kate Palmer sa...

Thank you so much for joining in with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour Challenge - your project is so sweet and pretty - loved it!