onsdag 13. april 2016

Happy Tag - DT Flying Unicorn

One of the things I love the most to make is tags. They are so fun and fantastic to make with leftover papers. I got this large cardboard tag in my April Kit of the Month from the Flying Unicorn and I just had to make something with it.


I've used beautiful Prima papers from the "Tales of you and me" collection by Frank Garcia. I love adding loads of embellishments and flowers.


I've used a large chipboard key from Crafty Moly and word stickers from Heidi Swapp. I've also fuzzy cut out butterflies and added flowers that came in the kit. The kit is all sold out, but look out the 20th for new sneakpeeks of the kit. And be sure to pre-order the kit!

I'm joing in Scrapiness challenge: Not cards, Layouts or Project Life challenge with my tag :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :) 


3 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

For en stiig tag, Yasmin :)

Har også laget en ny tag....kommer etterhvert på bloggen/facebook siden min;)

Ha en fin dag!

Klem!

Scrappiness sa...

Nydelig tag du har lagd, takk for at du er med på vår utfordring hos Scrappiness:)

Unknown sa...

So beautiful, Franz... Love the idea. :)
Have a great day!