onsdag 16. mars 2016

Spring Card - DT Flying Unicorn

I don't think I'm alone wanting some spring soon.. It's still loaded with snow outside my front door and the kids get wet just looking at the soaked snow. Today I want to share a spring card I made with the Flying Unicorn March Kit of the Month.


I decorated with loads of flowers that came in the kit among leaves I die-cutted out from the paper with a magnolia dies.


 Like I said loads of flowers and I stamped a bit on the egde of the card and splashed with some white dylusions paint. The papers are from Studio 75.

I'm joining in these challenges with my card:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :) 

7 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert kort :)

Klem!

Carla's Cards sa...

Lovely card, great choice of colors, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

Stempelomi sa...

such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Rina Meza sa...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina

Hege sa...

Lekkert kort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Hege.

Unknown sa...

Beautiful, Yasmin... So, so, so beautiful. :) No other words, just can't stop looking at those pretty colors and 3D elements, design... Awesome job!
Have a great day!

Ovedia Therese sa...

Kjempelekkert kort. Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin utfordring Vår i luften. DT Ovedia Therese