fredag 25. mars 2016

Happy Layout - DT Flying Unicorn & Maya Road.

Hi all! Today I'm up on the Flying Unicorn blog with two projects today, but I'll be splitting that post into two seperate blogposts to prevent the post being so long, so today I'll be sharing a layout made with Maja Designs "Summer Crush" Collection featuring loads of Prima and Maya Road products. I also made a video tutorial to go with it. :)

This page had such happy colors so if found the title quite fitting for this page. 

I've used gesso in the background, but it doesn't show as well as I wanted I'm afraid. Splashed with colorbloom sprays and white dyluisons white linen mist. 

If you would like to see this layout step-by-step. Please take a look at my video tutorial:



The title is a chipboard piece from 13@rts. The little hanger and paper clip piece is from Maya Road. Love those. The little felt flowers are also Maya Road. The Pearls are from Prima. 

The dimensional crystals from Art Anthology gives a lot of interest to the page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and make sure to visit tomorrow for a new project and video tutorial. 


1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Your page is lovely with wonderful Spring colors and a wonderful design and your video was awesome.