onsdag 24. februar 2016

You & Me - Layout - DT Flying Unicorns

So like I told yesterday my post at the Flying Unicorns was sooo long, so I wanted to split it up in two so mine wouldn't be that  long. This is then part two of my Flying Unicorn today's post and I would like to share a layout with you today :) 

I've played with the Prima Collection "Royal Menagerie". This collection has a varity of papers including this blue greenish paper. I've stamped, embelllished and enjoyed myself very much playing with these papers :) 

I've used beach photos of my husband and middlest son.. The Norwegian beach can be extremly cold. But we wanted to go since it was sunny that day. I love the Royal Menagerie flowers and embellishements, The are sparkley and large.  I used a stencil with some modeling paste on the background. I also stamped with a couple of different stamp sets from Prima. 

The shells was something I got in a kit once. But I do believe it's the real thing :) The Chipboard pieces are from the Royal Menagerie Collection :)


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. If you would leave me a comment, I'll leave one comment back. 

Ingen kommentarer: