torsdag 11. februar 2016

Sweet Vintage Tag - DT Maya Road

Today it's my day over at the Maya Road blog, and I have a sweet tag to share with you. I made this when I was at a crop this weekend. I love going to crops! Usually I teach a bunch of classes and this time wasn't any different. I try to get a load of stuff done, but it was difficult this time. But at least I got to create this :)
 I made this with LemonCraft papers and Maya Road and Prima embellishments. I do love creating tags. So much fun not staying inside the "lines" :)


I used the deer resin and small flowers from Maya Road as accents to my tag. I also added a bit of heart ribbon on the top. Love the vintage feel over the ribbon. I fuzzy cut som butterflies and other details out of a LemonCraft papers. Love these papers. So innocent and sweet. 

Some close ups of my project. ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by me today. If you'd like to see more lovely projects useing Maya Road products, please head on over to the Maya Road blog :)

Ingen kommentarer: