mandag 15. februar 2016

70th Birthday Card - DT CraftyMoly

Today it's my turn over at the Crafty Moly blog and I've played with their awesome chipboards to make a card for someone who's turning 70 this year. I over heard my husbands grandmother talking about a lady that has her 70th birthday this year so I thought I'd make a card that she can give to her friend.

I used 3 types of chipboards from Crafty Moly on my card and papers from Authentique. Flowers from Prima and Papirdesign and the spoon I've found at Korthobby.no

This is a fairly easy card to make, no medias just a little sparkle and glass beads. I used the chipboard clean, beacause I like the look of it. I also die-cuted som leafs out of the Authentique papers. Embellished with flowers and some sewing thread. The spoon is a super cute decoration. :)

Thank you so much for joining me today and if you like to see more projects with Crafty Moly products. Please head on over to the company blog :)




Ingen kommentarer: