fredag 8. januar 2016

Canvas Video Tutorial for the Flying Unicorns

Today is a good day. Well.. sort of.. It's my birthday and I'm getting WAY to old.. Hahaha.. I do have a video tutorial to share today. Made this for the Flying Unicorn using the lovely January KOM.. I do believe there's still kits avaliable, so grab your kits while you can before the sell out. You can find the January kits here.

I've used the mixed media kit, the add on flower kit and some bits and pieces from the two others. And here are the finished canvas.
I used a black canvas, misted with paints from 13@rts and added embellishments from Prima. All found in the kit. 

If you'd like to see how I made my Canvas please take a look at my video below. 


A Close up of my white brushing, and some of the details with the microbeads, glass beads and glass glitter. You can also see some of the stencil details in the background. 




I have to say I'm quite happy with my canvas and I hope you liked my tutorial. 

Would absolutly love a comment on my canvas! Thank you so much for stopping by me today!


3 kommentarer:

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

Wow this is stunning and I LOVE the colors, the background, the centerpiece, everything, just magnificant!

xmonic sa...

Sooo beautiful!
And btw; how much is shipping and tax on the kits from Flying Unicorns?

Padoriaa sa...

Lovely project :)