onsdag 16. desember 2015

Mixed Media Canvas - Maya Road

Hello my sweets! Today I want to share with you a piece I made for Maya Road. This canvas is actually going to CHA (yeeey!! Do wish I was going too though.. ) It was a requested project for something by Maya Road.. Can't really remember what they needed it for. Anyways.. let's take a look at it :) 


I love this picture of my boys.. I took this when we where in Cyprus this summer.. My fav photo I think... :) There's loads of Maya Product on my canvas including their new awesome dies! :)


The canvas is 8x6" I think.. or maybe it's an 8x10..  don't really remember witch size I made it in.. I used a couple of stencils for the background with some modeling paste. Added my "man" witch actually is a taken from a mini album that looks like a man.. It's awesome! Added 3 scallop shaped and sprayed loads with color bloom from Prima. Splatted some gesso on top to make a starry night look to it. :) Die-cutted loooads of words... :) Those dies are amazing! 

I really love the font of these word dies! Worked perfectly for my canvas :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.. I'd love a comment on my canvas. Leave me one and I'd leave one back..

Ingen kommentarer: