fredag 11. desember 2015

Love Layout - DT Maya Road

Hello to you! December is crazy busy for me this year.. I always say every year that next year, I'm going to get everything done in November so we don't have to stress about anything and just enjoy the month.. but Nooo.. always ends of sooo crazy.. Anyways. It's my day over at the Maya Road blog and I have a layout to share today!

I've played with awesome embellishments and dies from Maya Road and the December Kit of the  Month from the Flying Unicorn Store. Perfect together! :)

Taking pictures here is horrible, it's dark all day long. The papers are from Riddersholm Design and are quite fantastic. Good sturdy quality. The flowers are partly Maya Road, Petaloo and Prima. The felt ones are from Maya Road. The leafs are metal trinkets I've painted with gesso. Added a camera charm and die-cutted out the word "love" from a Maya Road steel die..

If you want to check out the kits for the flying Unicorn store please check out here. They are truly awesome. Always fantasticly put together.

Thank you for stopping by me today. Leave me a comment and I'll leave one back. :) 




3 kommentarer:

Mandy: Less is Bore! sa...

Marvellous layout! And such a sweet picture.
I can't tell you had difficulty photographing, all the details are perfectly visible.

Heather sa...

gorgeous!!! love it.

mosia sa...

It's beautiful!