fredag 13. november 2015

Birthday Card - DT Marion Smith Designs

Hello everyone.. Back today to show you a birthday card made as DT Marion Smith Designs. I've taken the liking to make cards this past month.. I do still  enjoy very much making layouts, but I think it's mainly seasonal with my cardmaking. And I tend to make a lot of cards in the winter months. Anyways.. this is what I wanted to share today.


I've made this card by just using scrap pieces of paper. This is what it's all about right? Scrapbooking. The stamps are from Ett Trykk, and the chipboard are Blue Fern.


I've used papers from different lines to put together my card. I think there are some junque gypsey in there, and maybe some romance novel all the papers are from Marion Smith including the butterfly cut out and the litte super pretty pointy heart arrow charm.


I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 


Thank you so much for stopping by me today :) 


Ingen kommentarer: