tirsdag 4. august 2015

Moments - Challenge at Scrapberry's

Scrapberry's has their very first challenge up on their international blog! We have a very lovely moodboard going on for our August theme and I hope you will join us.


I've used papers from the Antique Shop collection and Holiday Romance Collection. Both from Scrapberry's.


This is my take on this moodboard: 


I've used real shells that I found by the seaside just a couple of minutes from my house. This is me and my dog when we where in Ålesund a couple of years ago. The flowers are Prima and LemonCraft. I've used alot of medium, like modeling paste with a 3rd Eye stencil and colorlab colors like Corvette and Tea Stain. :)

So that was my project for the very first challenge! I hope you'll come and join us! :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Hope you have the most amazing creative day! :)




3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Lovely :)

lucretia sa...

What a lovely page - I really like your style. Really into seaside themes too. Brilliant products which I may have to check out.

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

It's beautiful, elegant and soft! Love it!