mandag 12. januar 2015

Christmas in January!

Yes! I've started a challenge on facebook with Christmas cards. Every single december I'm stuck with 4-5cards and I need about 20-30.. It sooo frustrating and I wanted to do something about it, so I started a challenge where you make cards for christmas every month!


These are my first card.. I counting these as one. If you want to join in my challenge, send me a pm on facebook and I'll get you in the group! :)


I've used products from Norwegian designers on my card. The lovely angel paper is from Papirdesign and those awesome skates are from Poppydesign - Vibeke Spigseth! I LOVE them. Decorated with flowers and snowflakes! The cards messures 4x4"

Hope you like my cards even though christmas is over. I'd love to hear from you, leave me a comment and I'll leave one back! Thanks for stopping by :)


2 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Hi Yasmin, these cards are so beautiful, these are not traditional colors but yet the card looks perfect!

mosia sa...

Beautiful cards!